Nokian Winter Tyres
Nokian Winter Tyres
PEACE OF MIND FOR THE NORTHERN WINTER
Of course,the new Nordic non-studded Nokian Hakkapeliitta R3 winter tyre. So, has the perfect balance of safety and comfort. Then again, it adapts to all weather variations. Offering relentless grip and making driving controlled, precise and enjoyable. Nokian Hakkapeliitta R3 is the perfect choice. Above all, for drivers who value first-class safety. Including unique driving comfort and greener driving.
FORGET THE FORECAST
Winter tyre for sporty cars
Incredibly, the new Nokian WR A4 optimally combines high-performance handling and reliable winter grip. Not to mention, balanced driving in rapidly changing weather conditions for sporty cars.
- ADVANCED WINTER GRIP ON DRY, WET AND SNOW-COVERED ROADS DUE TO FUNCTIONAL PERFORMANCE SIPES
- EXTREMELY STABLE AND BALANCED HIGH-SPEED PERFORMANCE
- MAXIMUM COMFORT
WR D4 winter tyre
Understandably, the world’s first premium winter tyre for passenger cars. Offering, wet grip in the EU tyre label’s best A class in many sizes.
Nokian WR D4 is a grip champion whose unique innovations allow for safe and balanced driving on wet and snowy roads alike.
- GRIP LIKE NEVER BEFORE ON WET, DRY AND SNOW-COVERED ROADS ALIKE
- EXTREMELY STABLE AND BALANCED DRIVING EXPERIENCE
- EFFECTIVE SLUSH PLANING AND AQUAPLANING PREVENTION
WR D3 winter tyre
Virtuoso combination of safety and care-free driving. Enjoyment for small and medium-sized family cars.
Of course, the Nokian WR D3 offers first-class grip. Excellent handling for the varying winter conditions experienced in Central Europe.
- RELIABLE ON WET, DRY, AND SLUSHY ROADS
- EFFECTIVE AQUAPLANING AND SLUSH PLANING PREVENTION
- ROLLS LIGHTLY, PROTECTING THE ENVIRONMENT AND SAVING FUEL
HAKKAPELIITTA R2 winter tyre
Above all, the best non-studded tyre. In reality, offering supreme driving comfort and safety. In view of, demanding winter conditions
Equally important, the state of the art Nordic winter tyre for drivers. Requiring absolute driving comfort. Including, tangible fuel savings, and non-studded winter tyre technology. Then again, complete with the best safety characteristics.
- NON-STUDDED STATE-OF-THE-ART GRIP ON ICE AND SNOW
- GRIP PARTICLES IN THE RUBBER COMPOUND GRAB THE DRIVING SURFACE AND IMPROVE GRIP ON ICE
- OF COURSE, THE LOWEST TYRE NOISE AND FUEL CONSUMPTION IN ITS PRODUCT FAMILY