General Altimax Winter Tyres
Of course General Tyres are a large part of the future of the Continental tyres future. Subsequently, General were bought out primarily for their AT brand. Including the general grabber at 3 off road range of 4 x 4 and SUV tyres. Therefore, these tyres fulfilled a product brand in the Continental portfolio.
As expected, since that time, then General tyres have excelled in all parts of the tyre industry. Including the normal Altimax One S summer tyre range and the Altimax Winter 3 winter tyre range.
Altimax Winter 3
- The Altimax Winter 3 comes with an improved pattern concept armed with plenty of gripping edges that support a powerful grip on snow and ice.
- The pattern features gripping edges that are positioned at various angles to provide exceptional traction in all driving directions. The specific tread structure interlocks efficiently with the snow for better grip and cornering stability.
- Engineered to achieve a better transmission of forces. So, the tread design significantly improves the tyre’s handling characteristics! Especially on dry roads.
Altimax One S
Adventurous on dry roads
- This new tyre is designed in a whole new way.Importantly, its connected shoulder blocks with added stiffness. Provide precise steering response, powerful grip and safe. So, including reliable braking performance for everyday driving.
Reliable in wet condition
- Optimised siping and a large number of gripping edges effectively displace water for responsive handling and enhanced control on wet and slippery roads.
Enjoy extra mileage
Because of this, we at Pellon Tyres, became General tyre dealers. Of course the tyres are made from the same expertise and materials as the Continental range. Therefore this gives the product a first class base. Combined with very competitive price range! So,in which to compete in the very competitive world tyre market.
Conti rounds out General-brand winter tire lineup – Tire Business
- Leisure Battery Scheme to launch at the Motorhome & Caravan Show 2015 – Caravan Times - September 25, 2020
- Car battery Fitting-Should I Install a Car Battery Myself? - September 24, 2020
- New Michelin CrossClimate Plus tyres-to bring improved through-life performance in snow - September 23, 2020